Blitz flux is ready for use. Works very well on copper and silver.
Use an old brush to apply the flux to the parts you want to black.
Do not heat the flux yourself, do not mix with acid, i.v. Toxic fumes.
The flux is hereby activated and black the metal. Rinse your work well under the tap and neutralize with baking soda. Sand the raised parts back clear so that the silver reappears.
Possibly fix with wax or varnish
Note: Efficacy decreases due to the influence of daylight. Therefore store your flux on a dark one. Place.
After blacking, neutralize your jewelry with baking soda.
S23 - Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray mist
S28 - After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water
S45 - In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label if possible)
S46 - If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
S60 - This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste
S36 / 37 - Wear suitable protective gloves (nitrile) and protective clothing
contains: sodium selenite, sodium sulfide
• R34 - Causes burns.
• R50 - Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
• R31 - Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
• R24 - Toxic in contact with skin.
• R22 - Harmful if swallowed.
• R43 - May cause sensitization by skin contact.
• R28 - Very toxic if swallowed.
• R23 - Toxic by inhalation.
• R21 - Also harmful in contact with skin.
• R25 - Toxic if swallowed.
• R51 / 53 - Toxic to aquatic organisms; can have long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
• R36 / 38 - Irritating to eyes and skin.