Delivery day and time
• Monday / Saturday: 08:30 to 21:30 (When you ordered on Saturday, your package will be delivered from Tuesday)
If no answer
• 2nd delivery attempt the next day (except Sundays)
• If at 2nd delivery attempt also no reply, the packet is the next day from 15:00 at the latest available at the designated location PostNL.
• The recipient receives a notification in your mailbox, if not present at the 1st or 2nd delivery attempt and with delivery to the neighbors.
• The consignee of a shipment can change the delivery time and / or the delivery address after the second delivery attempt.
• The recipient uses the data stored on the left notice.
• PostNL Parcels will be delivered as requested by the recipient perform and can therefore deviate from the original delivery.
• In some cases, PostNL Parcels entitled to demand a contribution by the recipient to change the delivery.
• For information, complaints or claims for refund of paid contributions linked to the changed delivery the consignee to turn to PostNL Parcels.
Reaching out to PostNL location
• After the 2nd delivery attempt, the recipient can pick up the package at a PostNL location on presentation of proof of identity.
• If a signature is required for receipt, it is requested at the PostNL location.
Europe (EPS) / World (Global pack)
The delivery is performed for you by your own mail delivery. We take your order over to PostNL, who care for the package is sent to the country of destination. For delivery times, etc. You can best inform through the track and trace code. This code will automatically be sent if you have chosen for packet transmission.
If there is something with your package or is not traceable please register directly with us so we can start an investigation.
To see how high your shipping fee after you fill your cart and enter the destination country and choose a shipping method. You will immediately see the cost of shipping. If your country is not listed please contact us at.